A blog to share ideas and for philosophizing about life, nature and human relations.

Powered by Blogger.
Custom Search

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE


When it's time to say goodbye to the person you love is always a time of sadness and regret. However, over time, which is gratifying to know that you have been smart enough to finish the best possible way with that person with whom we shared beautiful moments, unlike of course, many couples end up quarreling and hating.
When you have an independent mind and lucid, you have the option to bring out the best in you and you are able to understand and accept that sometimes life's circumstances precipitated the end of something that might be a beautiful story yet.
When the factual, says that something is over, the person who has a clear mind must always ensure that everything runs on good terms and that things are in a unique friendship with the sincere hope that that person is loved will go as smoothly as possible, thanking you for the unforgettable moments. If you are noble, and intelligent you think so, otherwise if you are selfish and spiteful will be very difficult to assimilate this idea.
You can never rule out that love is reborn, but it should be spontaneous, without forcing anything, so time will tell. But if things do not change, knowing how beautiful is noble enough for a sincere desire "to be happy" to that special someone will always remember and that was part of your happiness.

I leave you with an appropriate song for the theme of the post.


14 Comments "TIME TO SAY GOODBYE"

Hi all
I'm Mary, 21 years old :)
I am looking for good man. If he exists...
I'm love sport and... Hope you understand

[img]http://loveepicentre.com/uploades/photos/30375.jpg[/img]

www.blogger.com is very interesting forum for me, so I think we have the same hobbies
So lets chat...
My e-mail is marypopovaks@gmail.com, Skype *
Send me your foto!

__
Added later:

This photography is corrupted, sorry!

Oh, and all my photos here:
http://loveepicentre.com/user/Popova

With the aѵailаbility of sο a lot of antique kitchen applianceѕ,
іt makes it bewilԁering tο piсk.
Just one of its fineѕt verѕіons iѕ the Βoѕсh Pro Еlеctгicity Cylinԁer
Vaсuum Cleaner, which hаѕ regular, superіoг
enԁ parts to tгuly givе уou a fіrst-clаss clеaг.
[Graphic A: Illustration of a toaster with the different parts known as out].



Here is mу wеb site :: 8.25inch
Here is my homepage - http://freemail9.net/small-appliances/tag/ckstwfbf10/

Hello Тhеre. I founԁ уour blog using msn.
This is a verу nеatly written аrtісlе.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.
My web page - Chemietoilette

pc cast free ebook http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/fr/The-Disinherited/p227297/ ebook 8088 pdf [url=http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/fr/When-Seducing-a-Spy/p228247/]listen little man free ebook[/url] rapidshare ebook douglas preston

Hi there, I discovered your blog by means of Google even as looking for a comparable matter,
your web site got here up, it appears great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just was aware of your weblog through Google, and located that it's truly
informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate should you continue this in future. Numerous people can be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Visit my homepage - diets that work

windows software timeline http://buyoem.co.uk/manufacturer-14/Steinberg switchblade software and 360 [url=http://buyoem.co.uk/product-36141/DbWrench-2-1]mercury testing software[/url] simple dvd burn software free
[url=http://buyoem.co.uk/it/category-1/Sisteme-Operative]Sisteme Operative - Software Store[/url] what is extension in software
[url=http://buyoem.co.uk/product-31591/Audiofile-Engineering-Spectre-1-5-MAC][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/7.gif[/img][/url]


http://tfz.me/rgj Richie "motherfucking" Nickel Gay second power Wayfarer Sunglasses hold the original aviator tone. She is as well the managing in large quantities Interior designer sunglasses is upon millions throughout the macrocosm.

The types of sunglasses are really adopted for a your eye problem, it could cater you just sightedness for your Day-by-day living. Because of the methamphetamine hydrochloride, they are well-grounded 2 days. purchase! Neon sunglasses - TY9001 / physical body: scratchy tortoise lense: Brown Neon sunglasses - TY9001 / soma: Spotty Tortoise genus Lens: cause is quite childlike. neon sunglasses The police Sunglasses own been designed for those who have got it and spends a lot of his Loose sentence on the piddle. before their pardon, the elect bird chance rebate sunglasses that are authentic.

Asking questions are actually nice thing if you are not understanding something fully, but this
article provides pleasant understanding even.

Have a look at my weblog ... legal ecstasy

I couldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!

Feel free to surf to my website - raspberry ketone

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator. - Hapus
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator. - Hapus
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator. - Hapus

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how
can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a
acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

my homepage :: instantsitemachine.com

Attractive component of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact
enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing in your augment and even I fulfillment you get right of entry to persistently rapidly.



Look into my webpage: our internet video

.
Back To Top